PROFESSIONAL ABSOLUTE ACRYLIC
Become an OPI Professional Nail Technician
If you are looking to expand your treatment menu, acrylic is the backbone of our nail industry. This course is an ideal starting point for Acrylic beginners. It is the most frequently requested enhancement service.
The Absolute Acrylic system by OPI is produced according to a cosmetic specific formula that will enable you to produce effortlessly beautiful nails.
Absolute redefines colour with complete range of hues designed to enhance you client’s fingertips and complement every beautiful shade of skin.
You will learn:
• Structure of the nail and physiology & anatomy of the hand & arm
• Full client consultation
• Salon hygiene, COSSH and sanitation
• Contraindications – diseases and disorders
• Nail plate preparation
• Tip application and blending
• Safe removal of enhancements
• Lacquer application and ﬁnishing Options
• Full OPI Product knowledge
• Industry background information
• OPI acrylic overlay
• Retailing and link-selling skills
You will need:
• To bring a model with you for days 2, 3 and 4
• To read all course material, and answer a series of questions before your course commences.
COST £350 +vat
DURATION 4 days. Days 1-3 (9.30am-5.00pm) day 4 (9.30am-4.00pm)
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED Manicure & Pedicure Qualification
EXPERIENCE LEVEL Intermediate
MODEL Own model required for days 2-4
EQUIPMENT Includes comprehensive kit